Features included in the RocketFusion software
Fast Contractor Websites focuses on small and medium sized contractor businesses who need a website that is inexpensive, and easy to edit and manage... something that puts them in the driver's seat so they don't have to pay everytime they need to update their website. And no software installations, like Dreamweaver or GoLive. The software must be server-based, with an administrative login.
As contractors ourselves, we know you prefer to do as much of the hands-on work yourself as you can, as long as it was easy and fast. This is our market. For these clients we use our own Content Management System (CMS) called RocketFusion.
- Your choice of a stock "template" (look and feel) from our library.
- As many static pages as you want.
- A News function, allowing you to add frequent alerts or news items, or a newsletter.
- An Online Calendar, to post all your events in a calendar-like layout.
- A File Area, where you can upload DOC, XLS, PDF, ZIP and MP3 files. (MP3 files will be playable on the page via a built-in player).
- An Image Gallery, where you can upload as many photos as you want.
- A PayPal-driven Simple Shopping Cart, using the image gallery.
- A Dynamic Online Form creates as many online forms as you want. All entries are databased and are integrated with the Contact Manager.
- A Contact Us function dynamically creates a contact form for you, and databases all information for use by the Contact Manager.
Various Content Editing Tools, such as:
- Image uploader for content and news pages.
- WYSIWYG editor for all content and news pages.
A Contact Manager that allows you to:
- bulk contact everyone in your contact us database.
- create lists that your potential customers can opt-in to.
- send content from news or static pages to individual lists.
- bulk import names from spreadsheets or other contact systems you may have.
- Industry-breaking turnaround times — less than two weeks if you're prepared to work with us and get us your content.
- Free support and training, including a free monthly refresher course we call "WebWorks University."
- Free software updates as the software is improved.
- The "keys" to your new website.
We know our customers, and we know what they want. And we deliver.
Get working with Montague WebWorks today, and be done tomorrow.